Burning a CD or a DVD has never been easier
You may also like
BurnQuick is one of the simplest CD burning programs ever designed. Just right-click on a file or a folder and select a BurnQuick command from the popup menu. Set a few options on the BurnQuick interface and click on Start. BurnQuick will burn all of the selected files onto your CD or DVD burner, quickly and simply.
Once installed, BurnQuick becomes part of Windows and it can be used to burn a file or a complete directory to disc directly from the Windows Explorer. BurnQuick's simplified interface sets the new standard for ease of use in CD burning software.
- Copies audio CDs
- Single-drive copying
- Creates Data, Audio, Mixed-Mode, and CD-Extra discs
- Decodes MP3s on-the-fly
- Supports "multi-session" CDs
- Burn immediately or Queue for burning later
- Editable Queue
- Improved Queue Access
- Long filename renaming
- Allows disk naming
- Selectable writing speed
- Small memory "foot-print"
- Built-in erase function for re-writable discs
- Supports "burn-proof" drives